Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef and sausage over mixture; mix well. What makes the Southwest Cheddar Cheeseburger "Southwest?" Maybe it's the smoky flavors from the smoked cheddar cheese and chipotle sauce.
All we know is it's delicious. Place buns cut side down onto the grill to toast during the last minute or so. Top each burger with a slice of cheese before removing from the grill. You can have Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (or 1/2 lb ground beef 1/2 lb ground venison).
- It’s 1 packet of French onion soup mix.
- It’s 4 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 4 slices of lettuce and tomato.
- It’s 4 of buns.
- Prepare of For the guacamole:.
- It’s 2 of avocado.
- It’s 1/4 of large purple onion diced fine.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato diced in small cubes.
- You need 1/2 of jalepeno (membrane and seed removed) diced very fine.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
Serve burgers on toasted buns topped with salsa and sour cream. What makes it the best is that it's all the flavors you want in a southwest burger all together in one convenient place. Cause imagine this: piling your burger high with little corn kernels, diced red pepper and onions, and slippery slices of avocados. Most of the turkey burgers that I have had were overcooked and flavorless.
Southwest Burgers 🍔 🥑 🌶 instructions
- Mix onion soup mix with burgers and grill to your liking. Top with cheese the last 5 min of grilling..
- Mix guacamole ingredients and slather on top your burger and top with tomato and lettuce..
This recipe was inspired by some friends of ours that put a Southwest spin on the burger. With a few tweaks these Southwest turkey burgers have become a staple recipe in our house. The patty is flavorful and plays well with some creamy guacamole and spicy salsa. Transfer onions and burgers to a plate. Then we topped our burger with slices of pepper jack cheese.