2 ingredient dairy free, guilt free ice cream. It is best to make this in advance, so that you have time to freeze the bananas. You will also need a powerful blender (I use the ninja blender) and. Allow me to introduce to you the first and last banana ice cream recipe you will ever need.
It's getting to be that time of year where all I ever think about is ice cream. And being on the GAPS diet means that ice cream is pretty much completely off the menu. No, you haven't died and gone to heaven. You can have 2 ingredient dairy free, guilt free ice cream using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient dairy free, guilt free ice cream
- It’s 2 of average sized, ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, plus extra to taste.
It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. This Chocolate Banana Ice cream is so easy to make with just two ingredients without the need for an ice cream maker. Perfectly creamy and rich and makes a healthy dairy-free vegan substitute for traditional chocolate ice cream! PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more recipe ideas.
2 ingredient dairy free, guilt free ice cream instructions
- Make sure to prepare ahead of time as you will need to freeze bananas. Most freezers will take between 3 and 4 hours..
- Starting off, peel your bananas and cut into slices approximately half a centimeter thick..
- Place banana slices into a gallon size freezer bag and arrange them so they lay separate from each other, flat inside the bag..
- Freeze bananas..
- Once the bananas are frozen solid, remove them from the freezer and let them sit out and thaw slightly – enough to allow you to pinch them and break them in half. About 10 minutes..
- Once bananas have thawed, dump them into the blender. Add cocoa powder (or any other flavor), and blend until smooth. You may have to pause and stir so that clumps reach the bottom..
- Serve, and eat immediately. Enjoy!.
- You do not have to use cocoa powder, however it is by far my favorite flavor ;). You may also throw in a handful of berries or other fruit, a tsp of vanilla extract, flavored jam or jelly, nuts, marshmallow cream (don't use regular marshmallows!), coconut, or whatever flavor you like. Try not to use watery fruit like watermelon or cantaloupe as they will make the ice cream runny. If you use smaller sized bananas, use three or four for one serving..
Banana Nice Cream Making your own ice cream is made so easy. So Delicious Dairy Free Laura Quinting. So Delicious Dairy Free is a brand that provides an array of products from ice cream to yogurt to coconut milk. The company is committed to providing customers with a tasty experience, while also doing what's right for animals and the environment. They also take pride in using ingredients that are Non.