Oil-free Soaked Cornbread.
You can cook Oil-free Soaked Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oil-free Soaked Cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of Organic Corn flour.
- You need 1 cup of Organic non-bleached white flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of lime juice (or apple cider vinegar).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of non-filtered honey (or maple syrup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of baking powder.
Oil-free Soaked Cornbread step by step
- Combine corn flour, white flour with water and lime juice in a big bowl stir until Incorporated. Allow it to soak 8-24 hours depends on your schedule.
- After soaking, add sugar, honey and applesauce. Mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Once it reaches the desired temperature, spray your baking pan with olive oil or grease it with butter..
- Finally add baking powder, mix and quickly pour the batter into your baking pan..
- Bake the bread in the middle rack of your oven for 20 minutes until an inserted a toothpick come out clean.