Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers. Non-Traditional Burger known to Cause an illusion to Create Kaos, No Mass Confusion. By adding two flourishes to a simple grilled turkey burger, Bobby Flay makes it fantastic. Top with the Gouda, close the grill, and cook until the cheese is melted and the burgers are.
Spread butter on insides of the buns. Serve burgers on toasted buns with lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices and bacon jam. I won the first (unofficial) vegan burger challenge! You can cook Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gourmet Burger seasoning – optional. (I found mine at Wal-Mart).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Smoked Gouda cheese grated.
This smoked gouda mushroom chard burger is a real winner, and it'll be a winner in your kitchen too! This wasn't my first time making a great burger in the hot for food kitchen, so are you surprised? The Best Gouda Cheese Burger Recipes on Yummly Fried Pickle & Cheese Burger, Triple Cheese Burger, Amazing Four-cheese Mac And Cheese. cheddar, smoked gouda, lean ground beef, salt, gruyere, brioche buns.
Smoked Gouda Grilled Burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and form into 4 equal patties. Do not over mix..
- Place burgers over direct heat on hot grill. I cooked them about a med-high heat..
- Cook on one side for about 3 minutes then flip them over and grill for another minute or two. (We like our burgers med/well).
- Remove from grill and decorate your burger as desired..
Smoked gouda, while having a wonderful and inimitable flavor, has trouble achieving that gooey, iconic cheesy stretch that makes grilled cheese sandwiches so pleasing. By adding a partner cheese with a less assertive flavor and higher melting property, like deli muenster, you can achieve both melting and. Crispy breaded and fried Gouda cheese half-moons served with chipotle ranch. American, cheddar, swiss, smoked gouda, provolone, blue cheese, nacho, habenero cheddar, cajun brie. Grilled chicken, cheddar, black bean & corn salsa, red onion, tortilla strips, avocado, tomato, cucumber, chipotle ranch.