Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes. Gluten-Free Chocolate Donut Holes that are rich, chocolaty, and perfectly tender. This gluten-free donut holes recipe doesn't call for a bunch of ingredients and I've listed a substitution for dairy If you can't find vegan sour cream you can try yogurt. I haven't tested this gluten-free donut holes recipe.
I give you my first ever, quite successful, gluten free vegan donut holes! Crispy on the outside, soft and light on the inside. My son thought it was pretty cool to shake the donut holes in the bag of cinnamon and sugar. You can have Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes
- You need of donut hole dough ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cane sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shortening (melted).
- Prepare of canola oil for frying.
- You need of coating ideas.
- You need 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
If you're gonna cheat, cheat with these donut holes and while you're at it, do a. Gluten Free Chocolate-Glazed Donuts from Gluten Free on a Shoesting Quick & Easy: This donut recipe took forEVER to get right Like the glazed donut holes above, make the dough ahead of time and freeze or refrigerate it. Then plan to eat them right after frying because, well, they taste like cronuts. I probably already offended some just by spelling DOughNUT as donut.
Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes step by step
- In a heavy pot, heat 2 inches of canola oil to 350 degrees over medium-high heat..
- Prepare dough by sifting together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk and melted shortening and stir until dough comes together..
- Using a small disher, scoop balls of dough and gently drop into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove from oil with tongs or slotted spoon, and allow to drain on paper towel lined plate for a couple of minutes..
- Place donut holes in brown paper bag with topping of choice and shake to cover..
But who says ugh in the middle of a donut? gluten free and Egg Free / Vegan. All our products are manufactured in the United States, in our own Certified Gluten, Dairy and Nut-Free (tree nuts & peanuts) Facility. Dairy-free and made without top allergens, these powdered doughnut holes are the perfect Sunday or holiday treat. Easy & fun to make; cinnamon-sugar Special Diet Notes: Powdered Doughnut Holes. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, gluten-free, nut-free, peanut-free.