Aalu ghobi. Aloo Gobi – Potatoes and cauliflower cooked with onion, tomatoes & spices is a popular Indian recipe. This Aloo Gobi is packed with flavors. Aalu-Ghobi, Aalu-Bengan, Aalu-Shimla Mirch Aalu-Paalak, Aalu-Matar, Aalu-Gaajar, Aalu-Chhole, Aalu-Methi.
Aalu ne bhindi k number pe I Love U ka msg bheja,. . . Bhindi ne use phone kar k bura bhala kaha aur boli,. . shut up, tum itne mote aur main slim and smart . . Aloo Gobi is a delicious main dish made with potatoes, cauliflower, and a great blend of spices. You can cook Aalu ghobi using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aalu ghobi
- You need 1/2 of kg- Cauli flower.
- You need 2-3 of – Potato.
- Prepare 1 of – Onion.
- It’s 2 of – Tomato.
- You need 1 of – Green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 of – Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 of – Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of tbs- Salt.
- It’s 1/3 of tbs- Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 of tbs- Corrinder powder.
- You need 1/4 of tbs- Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 of tbs- Cumin.
- Prepare 2 of tbs- Refind oil.
- You need of f.
Aloo Gobi can be eaten with various breads, such as rotis, parathas, and puris. Aloo Gobi is a very classic Indian dish of potatoes and cauliflower. Full of flavor, you'll be making it. Aloo Gobi is a delicious Indian dish made with cauliflower and potatoes.
Aalu ghobi step by step
- Chop onion,tomato,green chilli,garlic,ginger..
- Then cut the potato and cauli flower.
- Then fry the chopped veg in refind oil and cumin.
- Then add salt,corrinder powder,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,.
- Then add the potato and cauli flower.
- Then leave it for 15-18 minute.
- Delicious allu ghobbi is ready for serving.
There are many variations of making this popular dish. You can make it dry (sabzi), semi-dry or a curry. some easy tips, recommendations and serving ideas for perfect aloo gobi paratha recipe. firstly, and more importantly ensure there isn't any moisture with the aloo gobi stuffing. Aloo Gobi is a dry vegetarian Indian side dish made with Aloo (potatoes) and gobi (cauliflower) mixed with spices and stir fried. Learn how to make Punjabi Aloo Gobi/Alu Gobi ~ Simple stir fry of potatoes and cauliflower flavoured with aromatic Indian spices. The summer that never was is really over!