Perfect Pork Ribs. How to Smoke Pork Ribs; Perfect Pork Ribs. You can't beat a rack of perfectly smoked barbeque pork ribs. Whether you like them dry or wet, the trick is to monitor time and temperature.
Country-style Pork Ribs ribs are a great rich and fall-apart tender alternative to traditional ribs. Country-style pork ribs aren't ribs at all. They're cuts of pork shoulder, which is the same meat you. You can have Perfect Pork Ribs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Pork Ribs
- It’s 2 racks of pork spare ribs.
- Prepare 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (I like PC gourmet BBQ sauce).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
Ribs this juicy and tender needs to be cooked low and slow–but they're worth the wait! Are you craving that restaurant-style, fall off the bone, melt in your mouth rack of ribs? First choose which way you want to season them – with a dry rub or a sauce. This traditional method for the perfect rib is worthy of any barbecue competition.
Perfect Pork Ribs instructions
- Preheat over to 400 degrees. Reserved half the bottle of BBQ sauce for brushing the ribs during the cooking process..
- Mix the remaining BBQ sauce in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Lather both sides of ribs. Put them in a pirex and cover with foil. Bake for 1 hour..
- Remove ribs from oven and remove the foil. Brush the remainder of BBQ sauce all over the ribs and return back to oven, uncovered for 1 more hour..
- Enjoy these easy ribs with a side of bacon cabbage..
There are many right ways to prepare barbecue pork ribs, and they all are done in a smoker. Pork ribs are a pork cut that is popular in Western and Asian cuisines typically served with the bone and prepared by smoking These pork ribs are perfect for those who want to use a knife and fork. Look for pork ribs that are cut evenly, without stray flaps of meat or small ribs on the end. See Chad's last tip on how to grill the perfect pork loin and let us know what you want to see next. RIBS Baby Back (or Pork Back Ribs) are the best choice, they cook to tender perfection.