Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread. An amazing appetizer that will knock-out your guests. Prepared using Al Wadi Al Akhdar Puff Pastry Dough. The puff pastry dough is a tender dough with. #garlicbread #simpleandsizzling.
Choux pastry cheese puffs need not be intimidating. Find the best tips for perfect puffs and a versatile, creamy cheese filling with These delectable little cheese puffs start with simple choux pastry, which is not nearly as intimidating as some think; learning to make. These cheese puffs are made with cheddar cheese and a little bit of thyme. You can have Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1/4 c. of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minces garlic OR 2 tsp. Gourmet Garden garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 T. of dried parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 c. of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 sheet of puff pastry.
You could add crumbled bacon to the mix, or use sage or › Cheddar Cheese Puffs. Easy Baked Brie in Puff Pastry. Puff pastry: It's the kind of thing that just makes things feel like a special occasion. All those light, flaky layers, and that rich buttery flavor!
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Remove one sheet of puff pastry from freezer and thaw according to package instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchement paper..
- Mix butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper and cheeses together. Set aside..
- Cut pastry in half. Create a border around the edge of the pastry by scoring the pastry with a knife about ½ inch in from the edge of the pastry. I only score the pastry about half way through the thickness of the pastry..
- Spread half of the butter mixture over each piece of puff pastry on the inside of the scored border..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Then move rack to broil for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn..
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then cut into thick slices..
But it's definitely not the kind of thing you'd make yourself. I mean, puff pastry is just an ingredient you buy from the grocery. Baked Asparagus, Goat Cheese & Prosciutto Puff PastriesGrilled Cheese Social. These cheesy little pastries are so delicious served warm right out of the oven. And since you can prep them well in advance, they only take a View image.