Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal). These Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are grain-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious! They come together in one bowl for a quick Low-carb desserts are some of my favorite recipes to make. You get all the taste and deliciousness you want, but without the unhealthy sugars and carbs!
I really wanted to make a giant cookie full of good for us goodies that I could pack for an active day and really feel like I did good for my body – exercised and. Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. The recipe has been passed down for I stopped indulging in these family treats when I switched to low carb. You can cook Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal)
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour (140 cals).
- You need 1/4 cup of yogurt (35 cals).
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of erythithol/trulia (effectively 0 cals) – to taste.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of egg whites (25 cals).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375. Use a tablespoon to pluck down each cookie, spread them out about an inch and half so apart. Press them down a little as well. However be gentle, they will be very light and will indeed swell a bit when baked..
- Bake for about 15 minutes (cookies should generally start to get some browning on top not just edges.).
- Open the oven and turn it off, let the oven cool off with the cookies inside. Leave them like this for about 10 minutes..
- Pull them out and let them cool. Coconut flour is finicky about drying out, this extra drying step should allow them to solidify a bit more (and weirdly increase density)..
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes. Baked goods • breakfast • cookies • desserts • drinks • entrees • salads • sides • snacks • soups + stews • tips + resources. This gluten-free & sugar-free oatmeal cookies recipe creates the perfect low carb cookie. The secret to these gluten-free, sugar-free oatmeal cookies was a combination of almond flour and Gluten Free Oats from Bob's Red Mill. Gluten-free sugar cookies that are tender, light and not at all grainy or tough.