Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza. Stuffed crust pizza is pizza with cheese and possibly other toppings added into the crust. At Gourmet Crust Pizza, we guarantee our customers hot and delicious pizza, served by our caring and hard working staff. Our goal is to provide you an experience and taste that will have you wishing you found this place earlier.
Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar – Camberwell. Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar – Taylors Hill. Stuffed crust pizza begins with pizza dough. You can have Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza
- It’s 2 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of oil (I Used extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of Package of pepperoni or any meat of your choice.
- It’s 1 of jar of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 of oregano (to taste).
- You need 1 of bag of mozzarella shredded cheese (I use a special blend of cheeses).
- You need 1 of package of string cheese.
Now you can definitely use store-bought here, but I urge you to give homemade pizza crust a try. The only things breaking open that cheesy stuffed crust are a pizza cutter and your big giant bite! Did you know there's more you can make with pizza crust than just your average round, traditional pizza? Take these stuffed pizza bites, for example!
Gourmet Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Add all of your dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) together in a bowl and whisk together..
- Add in the oil (it will look messy but that's alright). Mix together and then add the milk..
- Knead the dough on a flat surface enough to stretch your pizza pan and to put cheese in crust..
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray and spread the pizza dough across it, giving a little extra across the edges to fold over the cheese for stuffed crust..
- Take the strings and put them on the outer edge of the pan and fold the dough over it and pinch to seal..
- Add the pizza sauce all across the middle of the pizza pan..
- Add the cheese all across the top of the pizza sauce..
- Add your toppings and Oregano (optional).
- Bake to your liking or until crust is golden brown (cheese in crust may seep out, pay close attention so that it doesn't drop to the bottom of the oven).
- Let cool and enjoy your amazing home – made pizza..
Yet another supposedly stuffed crust pizza with no proof. For all we know he screwed up and that's all dough. Why does anyone think that making their own stuffed crust pizza is some pinnacle of culinary expertise? Semi cloning fast food bullshit is now the epitome of pizza? I think there are very few who can vouch and say that they DON'T like Pizza!