Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf. Be the first to review this recipe. The best tried and true turkey meatloaf recipe that my family LOVES! This simple Slow Cooker Turkey Meatloaf is foolproof and perfect for family meals!
Meatloaf is one of those traditional comfort foods that everyone seems to love, but it does require These quick-cooking patties have all the qualities of a classic meatloaf, but require less than half the. Quinoa stands in for the bread crumbs in this delicious turkey meatloaf. Agatston's South Beach Diet Turkey Meatloaf. You can have Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf
- It’s 1.5 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1/4 of red onion chopped or diced.
- Prepare 6-9 of small-medium mushrooms of your choice (I prefer baby bellas). Chop ⅔rds of your mushroom to add into the meatloaf mixture. Slice the remaining ⅓rd for meatloaf topping.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper (if you like spicier add an extra 1/2 tsp).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 Tbs of EVVO (extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of (dry measure) of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray’s).
The recipe includes ground turkey breast, shredded zucchini, oats, seasonings and red wine. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. An easy turkey meatloaf recipe and the secret for how to make the best moist and flavorful This turkey meatloaf is full of flavor, moist in the middle, and has become a reader favorite!
Gourmet Turkey Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees Lightly coat the medium sauté pan with 1-2 Tbs of EVOO..
- Over a low to medium flame add the frozen peas followed by the onions. Allow the peas to simmer for 2-3 minutes covered, then add in the chopped mushrooms and simmer covered for another 2-3 minutes. Uncover and slowly and evenly pour in the BBQ sauce combining all the ingredients together. Allow the BBQ sauce to slightly start bubbling then turn off the heat and set aside..
- Take your ground turkey and place on the parchment paper. If you are using a baking dish then you can prepare the meatloaf in the dish. Flatten out the ground turkey and evenly seasoned with the garlic powder, black pepper & grated parmesan..
- Carefully pour the hot mixture evenly over the seasoned meat using a wooden spoon to spread the mixture all over. If the mixture is very hot wait a few minutes before trying to form the meatloaf. Using your hands fold the meat and mixture together combing well. Once the ingredients are all combined, scoop mixture into the aluminum/ceramic loaf pan filling almost to the very top. (For a baking dish form the meatloaf approximately 2 inches high/8 inches long/4-5 inches wide).
- Place the remaining sliced mushrooms upright on the top of the meatloaf. Place loaf into the preheated oven. Bake 35 minutes and then check with a meat thermometer. Internal temperature should be 180 degrees. Adjust cooking time accordingly..
The Teen Gourmet makes a great Turkey Meatloaf! Sautéed lightly with garlic, they're a snappy side for our gourmet turkey meatloaf, made with panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, ketchup and a savory trio of aromatics. Meatloaf Turkey Meatloaf: you could likley use half the ketchup and sugar! Turkey Meatloaf: you Print Recipe Gourmet verrine Prep minsCook minsTotal mins Course: DessertsCuisine: Healthy and. I first made this recipe when my husband and I had to start watching our diet.