You can have Simple bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple bruschetta
- You need 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlice, minced.
- You need 4 of large Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s Half of a red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of thinly sliced cilantro (or basil).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper flakes,.
Simple bruschetta instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, cilantro, salt, and red pepper flakes..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Add minced garlic and cook until lightly golden, 2-4 minutes, then remove from heat and let cool..
- Add garlic and oil to bowl. Toss until ingredients are combined. Let marinate for 30 min..
- Meanwhile, brush oil lightly on sliced bread (Italian preferred) and place in large baking sheet. Toast until golden brown, turning halfway through. Let cool for 5 min once bread is nice and toasted..
- Spoon marinated tomatoes on top of bread just before serving. Add fresh mozzarella on top if desired..