Samosa wrapped. These samosa wraps boast an impressive amount of fiber and protein, especially if you grab whole wheat tortillas. You can also easily swap in gluten-free tortillas if needed. The rolled samosa pastry should look like this.
Make these samosa wraps ahead and. A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. How to Make Spring Roll and Samosa Pastry Wraps. You can cook Samosa wrapped using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samosa wrapped
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s of Oil 2tps.
- It’s of Corn flour 2 tps.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of f.
- Prepare of c.
Dobby Spring roll wrap is a pastry used in making the popular spring roll snack which is quite popular during parties Before learning how to make samosas it is imperative to make sure you have all the ingredients on hand. The traditional recipe calls for white flour – not whole-wheat, spelt or buckwheat four. This is samosa wraps recipe that how to prepare wraps step by step. So follow these step and prepare wraps.
Samosa wrapped step by step
- Dough !add all dry ingredients together include oil add small amount of water kneading on till is soft then allow it to rise for 5min.
- Then cut u dough and roll it and make round shape for each and keep it aside !then oily each round shape flour with oil and dust it with flour match them together and roll them.
- In a nonstick frypan with low heat place u flour and allow it to take 5min turn each side.
- Then remove it divide flour in to 4 side then separate u flour from each filling it cover !with thick flour.
I learn how to wrap/fold samosa from my assistance at home who had worked to the Arab family. It is not too difficult to follow. Spend your time to make it together with your children. Can never say no to samosas. Minced chicken sauteed in spices then wrapped in pastry sheets and baked to perfection!!