Loaded gourmet style potato salad. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Potato Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This creamy Classic Potato Salad features the perfect balance of textures and flavor and is a potato salad you can feel proud to show off at your next barbecue, picnic, potluck or family dinner! Before we get to the recipe, let's dispel a commonly held belief about potato salad and food poisoning, because the two get thrown together a lot.
So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting. Add a tablespoon of salt to water, if desired. POTATO SALAD: In a large bowl combine potatoes, celery, green onion, relish, salt, and pepper. You can have Loaded gourmet style potato salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded gourmet style potato salad
- You need 5 lb of red potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs, chopped.
- You need 15 oz of Olive oil based miracle whip.
- Prepare 6 of strips bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green onion, separated.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of grated sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 10 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow onion, diced small.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet pickle relish.
Just before serving stir in radishes. This salad is loaded with real sour cream, mayonnaise, chunks of red potatoes, cheddar cheese, chives and bacon. It doesn't contain any artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup. Since this loaded potato salad is ready to eat, there's no preparation needed besides.
Loaded gourmet style potato salad instructions
- Clean and cut potatoes into bite size pieces. Don't peel them, it's better this way 🙂 cook till firm but done.
- Cook bacon with the small diced yellow onion. I cut the bacon up a little, it'll cook with the onions more evenly if you do..
- While the bacon and potatoes are cooking mix the miracle whip, most of the sliced green onion (save a little for garnish), the eggs, relish, pepper, sour cream, roasted garlic, and 3/4 cup (loosely measured) sharp cheddar, and celery seed in small/medium bowl..
- When the bacon is finished, cool and crumble and add to the miracle whip mixture. Tip; this also makes a really good dip for those chips with ridges 😉 should look roughly like this……
- When the potatoes are done, get them out of the hot water and rinse with very cold water. You want to stop the cooking process..
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl, make a well in the center and pour the miracle whip mixture in. Carefully fold the mix together. Garnish with the green onion and cheese. It's best if you make it a day ahead and let all those flavors 'marry' overnight..
Bacon gives this warm German potato salad recipe a boost of flavor. The vinegar and sugar dressing on this salad has the perfect combination of salty and sweet. This is potato salad the old-fashioned way, with eggs, celery and relish. This easy Baked Potato Salad is a guaranteed pot-luck FAVORITE! It's a fun change from a regular potato salad, and instead includes the toppings and flavors you love from a loaded baked potato, including bacon, onions, sour cream and cheese.