Gourmet Vegan Popcorn. Browse tins of Buttery, our gourmet, vegan popcorn made with only coconut oil and salt. Order online > Mini popcorn range is the first fully vegan popcorn line in the UK. Is Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, MSG Free, GMO-Free, Allergen Free, Whole Grain, mini AND delicious!
Add a few kernels, cover the pot and cook over medium-high heat. All-vegan and all-natural, Hollee Pop is an organic, gourmet popcorn that's also non-GMO, gluten-free, and sugar-free! To make your own vegan popcorn, you'll need popcorn kernels, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, and oil. You can cook Gourmet Vegan Popcorn using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Vegan Popcorn
- You need 2 of microwave popcorn.
- It’s 1 cup of multigrain cheerios.
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need of sugar (confectioners).
- Prepare of soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed berries of your choice (i used raspberries/blueberries).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of any type nuts (optional).
Feel free to use any oil you'd like. Olive oil, safflower oil, and grapeseed oil all work great. No products produced by The Popcorn Factory have been vegan certified. *Please note, many of our flavors are seasonal and may not be available at all times. Please try your search again using the search box at top of the page, or select a category from the navigation above.
Gourmet Vegan Popcorn instructions
- Pop popcorn per directions on box..
- Melt peanut butter in microwave in 30 second increments, mixing until smooth..
- Add confectioners sugar, mixing until any lumps are out. ( I didn't measure when I added, I just kind of eyeballed what looked to be around 1/2 cup).
- If your peanut butter is too thick to drizzle, stir in a tiny splash of soy milk..
- Drizzle peanut butter mixture over popcorn and cheerios, and mix to coat everything as evenly as possible..
- Spread covered popcorn/Cheerios out evenly on a cookie sheet, as thick as you would like..
- Top with your choice of nuts and berries..
- Refrigerate until your drizzle has hardened (1 to 3 hours). Keep refrigerated afterwards..
Hotpoppin is truly an indulgence that you can feel good about. With gluten free, vegan and Halal options, it's variety of flavors are sure to satisfy any and all cravings! Top-selling flavors include fried pickle, confetti, buffalo hot wing with ranch and Italian cream cake. We're making gourmet popcorn the way it should be: by hand, using all natural ingredients, carefully sourced, lovingly crafted and free of any nasty preservatives or additives. It also pairs great with a dry white.