Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil.
You can cook Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil
- Prepare 1 kg of Pork cut into bite cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1-2 liter of water.
- It’s 3 of dried bay leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of thai fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 3 of thumb-sized ginger sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 head of garlic finely minced.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp paste.
- You need 3-5 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of large riped tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of chili flakes or frsh chili (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of pork broth or water mixed with pork bouillon.
- You need of Green Chili fingers sliced diagonally and thinly (for garnish).
- It’s touches of Truffle oil for serving.
Gourmet Pork Binagoongan with Truffle Oil instructions
- Boil pork in a pot with water, milk, ginger, bay leaves, rosemary, peppercorn and fish sauce until tender. Drain and remove spices after boiling then set aside..
- Sautée onion and garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent. Then add the pork, chili flakes and sautèe until lightly browned..
- Add the tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft and mashed. Then add the vinegar. Do not stir once the vinegar is added and just let it simmer for at least 5 minutes..
- Add the shrimp paste and sugar and mix well. Then add the pork broth or the water mixed with pork bouillon. Let it simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the water has reduced by 80 percent..
- Serve with sliced green chili and drizzle with truffle oil. Best paired with fluffy steamed white rice..