Easy peanut butter pie. Furtherore, this easy peanut butter pie tastes just rich and creamy as those fancy slices of peanut butter pie that you pay five dollars a piece for RELATED: Don't miss my these easy-to-make peanut butter balls, my old-fashioned peanut butter cookies, and my famous peanut butter no-bake cookies. Like, cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and Cool Whip kind of easy. If this combination makes you raise your eyebrows, you're not wrong.
This is a great and easy recipe. Sets up much better than other peanut butter pie recipes I've tried which turn out way too soupy. This rich, old-fashioned dessert was an immediate hit with three girlfriends I used to live with. You can cook Easy peanut butter pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy peanut butter pie
- It’s 9 inch of frozen pie crust.
- It’s 3/4 C of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 C of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 1 container (8 oz) of Cool whip.
- You need 2 C of milk, fat free if you desire, for pudding.
Now my husband and I run a small church camp and our two boys consume a lot of our time and energy—as well as my peanut butter pie! Peanut Butter Pie is an easy no bake pie recipe for peanut butter lovers! Regardless of that, YOU should make this peanut butter cream pie. It's completely no bake with a graham cracker crust and it's so creamy and delicious that I had to re-home it or I would have just taken a fork and a pie plate to the.
Easy peanut butter pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake pie crust according to package and let cool. Prick crust with fork before baking..
- Mix the peanut butter and conf. sugar together making sprinkles. Make the pudding according to package..
- Sprinkle 1/2 sprinkles into cooled pie crust. Put in the pudding mixture. Cover with cool whip (as much as you want for top) and put the other 1/2 of the sprinkles on top. Chill for an hour and serve..
Peanut butter lovers, this one's for you! It's the most decadent and indulgent peanut butter pie EVER, made with extra peanut butter in the filling Instead, I use homemade whipped cream. I prefer this I because it's just one ingredient (and therefore easy to make myself) and basically unprocessed. Really easy to make but never tilt your pie toward a camera. LOL Like I said before- I don't edit out mistakes–it is life and no one is.