Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔. Southwest Crockpot Chicken recipe: Extra easy, delicious chicken recipe. Southwest Chicken is a wholesome meal with chicken, black beans, corn, and tomatoes. This chicken dinner recipe cooks to perfection in your slow cooker!
My family loves chicken tacos – and I usually make them in the crock pot for super quick and easy prep. Reader Amy D. sent us this delicious recipe for Southwest Spinach Chicken and it now that I have had a chance to make it…let me tell you More Great Chicken Crockpot Recipes! Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Chili. You can cook Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of black beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 jar (24 ounce) of salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Cooked yellow rice.
All chili is just a great place to use "must go" things you have hanging around. Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Recipe is a one pot meal perfect for busy weeknights. This meal is loaded with lots of creamy chicken, cheese, tomatoes and more for a What is good with Southwest Chicken Crockpot Recipe? You can enjoy this recipe lots of different ways.
Crockpot Southwest Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs into your crockpot…….
- Add to crockpot : garlic, black pepper, oregano,parsley flakes, cumin, black beans, corn, salsa and chicken broth, stir slightly……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot partially opened midway thru cooking…….this helps to keep your chicken from becoming too watery as it cooks !.
- Shred chicken thighs lightly with 2 forks when chicken is cooked thru……..
- Serve with cooked yellow rice and enjoy 😉!!.
This deliciously low-fat dish gets even better served with reduced-fat sour cream and chopped cilantro. —Brandi Castillo, Santa Maria, California. The recipe I am sharing today is my Southwest Crockpot Chicken. The recipe I am sharing today is my Southwest Crockpot Chicken. It really can't get any easier that this one. This chicken can be used for tacos, salads, casserole and our favorite – quesadillas!