Savory, sweet, simple kale salad.
You can cook Savory, sweet, simple kale salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory, sweet, simple kale salad
- It’s 8 oz of kale (1/2 lb).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese (crumbled).
- You need 6 oz of dried cranberries.
Savory, sweet, simple kale salad instructions
- I used a bag of already shredded kale, but you can use a bunch. It just needs to be ripped into small pieces. Remove stems where you can..
- Put shredded kale in a large bowl and add red wine vinegar and honey. Massage kale thoroughly until leaves are darker and slick with the mixture – maybe about five minutes. Make sure it soaks up the vinegar that pools at the bottom of the bowl..
- Add feta cheese and dried cranberries. Mix it altogether..
- Keep cool in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!.