Home-Made Jamaican Jerk Sauce.
You can have Home-Made Jamaican Jerk Sauce using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home-Made Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- You need 4 of habanero peppers; tops trimmed.
- Prepare 5 bunch of scallions; trimmed.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion; rough chop.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic; minced.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme; minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of zest and juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
Home-Made Jamaican Jerk Sauce instructions
- Combine ingredients in a food processor. Slowly pour in the vegetable oil while blades are spinning..