Down Home Zucchini Bread. With so many types of house styles, narrowing the list down to your favorite can be overwhelming. Make the most of summer squash season by baking up a loaf of cinnamon-scented zucchini bread. My grandmother made this zucchini banana bread for as long as I can remember, and I've been making it ever since I learned how to bake.
Scroll down 👇🏽to get the directions and all the ingredients so you can make your own tasty zucchini bread at home! By making homemade food, farmhouse furniture and crafts, I bring the comforts of home to the big city. Ultra moist, super cheesy Zucchini Bread that's quick to prepare and made without yeast. You can cook Down Home Zucchini Bread using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Down Home Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of Instant Pudding (flavored).
- Prepare 2 cup of ground zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
You won't need to slather this with butter to scoff it down! Pull up a chair, grab some iced tea, and 'sit a bit' as we say down south. Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Zucchini food community. Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Down Home Zucchini Bread step by step
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On medium speed in a large bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar until well blended..
- Slowly add the flour in while still on medium speed..
- Add the package of flavored instant pudding in..
- Now add the zucchini and chopped nuts and let blend for 1 minute on low speed..
- Grease 2 baking tins with shortening or vegetable oil and lightly sprinkle cinnamon on the bottom and side walls. (This helps it come out easier).
- Fill both baking pans approximately half way..
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over the tops (optional)..
- Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the center is done. (Check this by inserting a butter knife or tooth pick. If it comes out clean, it's done).
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve some immediately and wrap the rest with aluminum foil while still warm. This will ensure it staying moist..
- ***Flavors*** I used Butterscotch for this batch. The best flavors are: Pistachio, Lemon, Butterscotch, and Chocolate..
Rating This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! My Special Zucchini Bread: This is the more maximalist version of zucchini bread I've featured Raz el Hanout Zucchini Bread: I've baked a delicious version using a Raz el Hanout spice blend Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition. Zucchini Banana Bread-a blend of your two favorite breads! This easy quick bread is a great way to use up summer zucchini and brown bananas!