One egg omelette with home fries for one. EGGS + OMELETS Choice of home fries, tomatoes, or oatmeal plus bread or bagel. Add the spinach and cheese to one half of the egg circle. Flip the other half of the egg on top.
Pour the beaten eggs into the skillet and put a lid over it. When you see the eggs start to look bubbly/foamy/fluffy, then you can remove the lid. Put a third of the filling on one side of the omelette, top with tomatoes and cheese! You can have One egg omelette with home fries for one using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One egg omelette with home fries for one
- Prepare of I egg.
- It’s of Sweet bell peppers (red,yellow and green).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of deli ham.
- It’s 3 tbsps of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of cheese (your preference).
One Egg Any Style with Meat. You can try any kind of eggs, made-to-order today. Pour egg mixture into a large non-stick skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges). As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
One egg omelette with home fries for one step by step
- Scrub the potatoes under water with a vegetable brush. Dice potatoes and onion..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil in a fry pan. Add 1/2 of the onion to the pan, cook until translucent. Now add garlic and diced potatoes to the pan. Fry until fork tender, turning to prevent sticking in the pan..
- Meanwhile cut the ham slices into ribbons and slice the peppers into thin slivers. Cook peppers and onions in 1tbsp oil until soft in the omelette pan; set aside on a plate..
- Add the last tbsp of oil to the omelette pan, turning to coat pan bottom..
- Whisk the egg in a small bowl and quickly add to the heated omelette pan. Immediately rotate the pan to coat the bottom of the pan with the egg..
- When the egg starts to cook in the pan; add the vegetables and ham in a strip down the center third of the pan..
- Split the slice of cheese and place over the veggies in the center of the omelette. Once the cheese starts to melt, loosen the edges of the omelette with a spatula and flip 1/3 of the omelette over the veggies and then the opposite side over the center..
- Gently loosen the omelette from the pan and slide it onto a plate. Add the cooked home fries. Garnish with a slice of orange or a side dressing of ketchup..
When the eggs are set, spoon potato mixture on one side and sprinkle with cheese and bacon; fold other side over filling. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Served with home fries or hash browns, and toast. Served with one egg* and one strip of crispy bacon. Served with one egg and one strip of bacon.