Patty's Home Made Chicken & Dumplings.
You can have Patty's Home Made Chicken & Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Patty's Home Made Chicken & Dumplings
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of just a little water. you want the dough to form a ball…
- It’s 8 of pieces of Chicken ( I used Thighs and Legs but use what your family likes ).
- It’s 5 of carrots peeled.
- It’s 5 of celery sticks.
- It’s 2 large of onions.
- Prepare 5 of cubes chicken bullion.
Patty's Home Made Chicken & Dumplings step by step
- make the dough. with flour. salt. pepper . baking powder and water. let sit for 25 minutes..
- grab large stock pot. fill with cold water. add chicken. and chicken bullion cubes. bring to boil cook chicken til done..
- pull chicken out. de bone if need be or cut up the chicken ..
- chop veggies..
- add veggies and chicken back to pot with the broth.
- bring back to a boil . roll dough out. cut into small squares ..
- add the dough squares to the boiling water. after all dough is in turn heat down to a simmer. let cook for 25 minutes..
- serve hot. really good with bread and salad. enjoy..
- This taste even better the next day. serve with a nice crusty bread. mmmm.