Barbie T's Italian Meatballs. Barbie T's Italian Meatballs This recipe has been in my family for generations. NO ONE CAN RESIST MY MEATY BALLS!!! See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Italian recipes.
Served with minestrone soup, or house salad, side of pasta, and garlic rolls. Serve Homemade Italian Meatballs for an easy dinner and leftovers on a bun for lunch. Authentic Italian meatballs make a great freezer meal and the meatball recipe is perfect paired with our easy homemade spaghetti sauce. You can cook Barbie T's Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbie T's Italian Meatballs
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (large) – chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of slices of "moistened" white bread.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Every now and then we make pasta with sausage or a creamy pasta sauce. We even love meatless pasta recipes. But every so often we just have to take it.
Barbie T's Italian Meatballs step by step
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat up on LOW while forming the meatballs.
- In large bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix by hand until everything is mixed well. HINT: for the moistened bread, I take 3 pieces at a time and run it under cold water for a few seconds, then gently squeeze out the excess water – then I break up very small pieces before adding to bowl..
- Form meat into balls and add to skillet. Turn heat up to about medium..
- Fry until browned on all sides..
- When done, add meatballs to your favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer (covered) on low for 2 1/2 hours..