Home Made Chicken Soup.
You can have Home Made Chicken Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Home Made Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Celery.
- It’s 1 packages of Noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 can of Pettie diced tomatoes.
Home Made Chicken Soup instructions
- Place chicken in large pot with the onion cut in half (onion is for taste). You can dice a onion if your family likes onion..
- Fill pot with water, so it covers the top of the chicken. Add salt and pepper..
- Boil the chicken for 30 – 40 min..
- While chicken is boiling, cut up carrots and celery..
- After chicken is done, remove from pot and set aside to cool. Add carrots and celery to broth to cook. Add can of tomatoes..
- Once chicken is cool remove from bone. Add the chicken back to broth with the package of noodles..
- Cook soup until noodles are done. Then enjoy!.
- You may have to add more salt and peper for your taste. May have to add some chicken broth, depending on your noodles and how much broth you like..