Apricot Pie *Vegan. Easy Vegan apricot pie for beginniers. This recipe is very simple yet very yummy and uses just a few ingredients! Pour the custard over the apricots in the pie crust, smoothing so that it reaches the edges of the pie.
Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center – the perfect pumpkin pie for your holiday. This is the best vegan chocolate pie with two surprising ingredients which are actually healthy! This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make. You can have Apricot Pie *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot Pie *Vegan
- It’s of Pie Crust is the same as Apple Pie one.
- It’s 2 of kgs ripe and sweet apricot.
- It’s 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice (can be skipped).
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinamon powder.
- Prepare of Margarine for wipping the tray.
- Prepare of Egg wash:.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
The Best Vegan Savory Pies Recipes on Yummly Savory Vegetable Hand Pies [vegan], Savory Lentil Mushroom Vegan Hand Pies, Savory Apricot-mustard Sauce. Based on my Nana's recipe, there are two family secrets that hep you make the perfect crust every time. I freeze several bagfuls of apricots when they are in season, thinking of this pie all the while.
Apricot Pie *Vegan instructions
- Pre-heat the oven 200° C.
- Apricots washed and pitted, cut into 2, put them in a mixing bowl. Mix with all the ingredients (if your apricots are not too sweet, add more sugar or skip the lemon juice, because it will be too sour in the end..
- Roll the first dough, wipe the tray lightly with margaine, place the dough in the tray neatly..
- Pour the apricot mixture, pat it down..
- Roll the second dough, cut it long rectangle with pizza cutter or knife, put it on top of the apricot mixture, cut the extra edge, and pinch around the edge so it's neat..
- Crack an egg in a small bowl, mix it well with sugar and use the cooking brush to wash the top of the pie..
- Put the pie into pre-heated oven and let the juice bubbles around 20-30 mins with 200° C heat. When it bubbles, take it out of the oven and let it settle..
- Apricot pie can be served with ice cream or honey on top..
At holiday time, there's nothing like a luscious taste of summer. Veganbaking.net Vegan Baking Recipes Vegan Pie Recipes Flaky Vegan Pie Crust. The Apricot Pie recipe out of our category marmalade! Flaky homemade pie crust, sweet cinnamon apples, and buttery oatmeal crumble. This homestyle healthy apple pie is good beyond words!