Home made cheese fries.
You can have Home made cheese fries using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home made cheese fries
- It’s 7 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of preheated deep fryer set to 375 degrees.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt grinder.
- Prepare 1 of mixing bowl.
Home made cheese fries step by step
- Rinse off potatoes.
- Cut 3 potatoes using slicer tool from bed bath beyond. I cut 3 potatoes per person eating..
- Once potatoes are cut place in basket like shown in the picture. Make sure none of the fries are sticking together and that they are all facing different directions..
- Place basket in preheated deep fryer set for 375°F, and cook for 8 minutes..
- Once fries are cooked they should come out with a nice golden brown to dark brown look..
- Remove fries from the deep fryer and let sit for 1 minute to drain excess oil..
- Next place fries into big mixing bowl add in freshly ground sea salt & shake/flip..
- Place fries on a plate and add one half cup of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- Microwave the fries with the cheese for 30 seconds to help melt..