Hawaiian Rolls. This copycat recipe for Homemade Hawaiian Bread Rolls is perfectly sweet, soft, fluffy, and golden brown. You're going to love how easy these are to make! Watch the video to learn how.
These homemade Hawaiian rolls taste even better than store-bought! Soft, yeasty, & a little sweet, with a pillowy texture that will keep you wanting more. Is it just me or is everybody making bread right. You can cook Hawaiian Rolls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Rolls
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk (100 – 110°F).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 6 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cups (20 ounces) of bread flour, approximately.
Hawaiian sweet rolls are my favorite dinner rolls. If we're having bread with dinner, it's going to be these rolls. I got hooked on this sweetly fragrant bread thanks to King's Hawaiian. Hawaiian roll sliders are sweet, tasty and, most importantly, easy.
Hawaiian Rolls step by step
- Combine the pineapple juice, milk, melted butter, eggs, sugar, salt, and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer..
- Add 2 cups of the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a rough, shaggy mass..
- Attach the dough hook to the mixer and turn to medium-low speed. Gradually add the remaining flour JUST until the dough comes together. You may not need all the flour depending on your kitchen environment and brand of flour. Continue kneading on medium-high speed for 4 to 5 minutes, until a soft and smooth ball of dough forms..
- Place the dough in a clean bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until puffy and doubled in size, about 1-2 hour..
- Spray a 13×9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Gently deflate the dough. Use a bench scraper or knife to divide the dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball and place in the prepared pan..
- In a small bowl combine the egg with 2 tablespoons of water. Brush all over the rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise again until doubled in size, about 30-60 minutes..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F. Bake the rolls for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm..
How my heart was swept away when I took my very first bite. Those unassuming, plain-looking humble buns in orange packages took me by surprise. Love the soft Hawaiian dinner rolls from the supermarket? This recipe has a secret ingredient to help achieve the bread's signature sweet flavor. See more ideas about Recipes, King hawaiian rolls, Hawaiian rolls.