Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy. Scientific Name(s): Momordicae grosvenori (Swingle)., Siraitia grosvenori (Swingle) A. Zhang., Thladiantha grosvenori Common Name(s): Arhat fruit, Big yellow's fruit, Buddha fruit, Ge si wei ruo guo, Lo han guo, Lo han kuo, Longevity fruit, Lor hon kor, Magic fruit. I love this version with luo han guo (monk fruit), chrysanthemum flowers, and longan.
Luo Han Guo grown and harvested from vines in the Guangxi Province of China, this rare fruit is often used as a sugar substitute. It is known to have a positive Luo Han Guo extract is the first and only sweetener available that's great for weight loss, completely natural, and safe for diabetics, children. Luo han guo is a very sweet and round dried fruit typically grown in southern Chinese provinces such as Guangdong, Guizhou, Hunan and Jiangxi. You can cook Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy
- Prepare of DIABETIC DRINK 3 MAIN INGREDIENTS.
- You need 1 cup of dried longan.
- You need 15 of red dates.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 2 of lou han guo (momordica fruits).
- It’s of OPTIONAL ADD ON FOR NON DIABETIC.
- You need 10 of candied winter melon.
If you want to incorporate luo han guo flavors into your meals, a quick search will yield various recipes for dishes and drinks. Here's an example of a luo han. Makers of tasty, live cultured sparkling drinks including Remedy Kombucha. Full of organic acids, antioxidants and no sugar, naturally!
Diabetic Drinks / Lor Han Guo Home Remedy step by step
- COOK IT IN A POT , bring all on ingredients to a boil then simmer for 30 minute.
- COOK IT IN A PRESURE COOKER ,put all ingredient into a preasure and cook it on high for 15 to 20 minute.
- This special fruits can be serve as dessert and drinks ,can be take cold or hot.
- BELOW ARE FEW HOME REMEDY RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338588-honey-lemon-tea-hangover-remedy https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338044-ginger-drink-for-flu-and-flatulent-remedy https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341854-asian-pear-and-honey-for-cough-remedy.
The old-school way, just like you would in your own kitchen. Why does diabetes cause leg pain? Diabetic neuropathy is common in the arms and legs. People living with diabetes may experience several complications, especially if their blood sugar levels are not under control. The luo han guo drink is regarded as a general health tonic, promoting general well-being for those who drink it.