Italian Shrimp. This Italian shrimp recipe lives up to its name as it is so simple to make. The dish could be made with a protein, or on top This Italian shrimp recipe was sent to me by Linda. This easy and healthy Italian shrimp pasta is one of the best shrimp pasta recipes ever!
I love going to those steak houses in Canada and eating those huge shrimp with cocktail sauce. Or a get together, well I am the first one looking for one of those shrimp rings. This authentic Italian seafood risotto is made with shrimps and scallops, but you can sub in any Add shrimp and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. You can cook Italian Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Shrimp
- Prepare 2 lb of Shrimp deveined.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of large lemon.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 packages of Italian Dressing Seasoning.
Cook over high heat until shrimp are. Add the shrimp and saute for about a. If you are looking for a way to cook your shrimp, and you want it quick and easy with great flavor, this is it. Very few ingredients and very little time is.
Italian Shrimp step by step
- Line cookie sheet with nonstick foil.
- Devein & clean shrimp (it says not to peal them but I will next time).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel garlic & smash a bit with your butcher knife.
- Put butter & garlic on cookie sheet and put in the oven just until the butter is melted..
- Now put the lemons into the butter & garlic and a range a layer..
- Add shrimp on top and spread out into single layer.
- Sprinkle the dry Italian Dressing on top.
- Now pop in the oven for about 15-18 mins.
- Put into serving dish and serve hot..
Not sure why this is called Italian Shrimp. it is really barbequed shrimp with Italian hervs, garlic and Olive oil. Serve as an appetizer in a chafing dish with wooden picks or as a main course with a mixed. Vegetable and Shrimp Pasta with GarlicYerbabuena en la Cocina. Buttered Italian Shrimp is an easy to make, delicious, quick weeknight meal. It also makes a great appetizer for parties.