Italian Zucchini Yachts!. Italian Zucchini Boats. "You'll enjoy these simple stuffed zucchinis with any meal," assures Agnes Golian of Garfield Italian Zucchini Boats Recipe photo by Taste of Home. But these Stuffed Italian Zucchini Boats actually dabble in both realms. Tender zucchini stuffed with a savory, pillowy blend of veggies, pork and spice.
Add onion& cook until zucchini is lightly browned. Sprinkle zucchini with salt& spices and top with tomatoes. The Global Authority on Italian Yachts. You can cook Italian Zucchini Yachts! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Zucchini Yachts!
- You need 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 3 smaller; halved and seeds removed).
- It’s 2 of Hot Italian sausages (casing removed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 of Green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need of shredded mozzarella (or your choice of cheese).
Italian culture, law and business practices differ from their American counterparts, and this can make doing business with Italy challenging. Simple Italian Grilled Zucchini, too many zucchini, just slice them and grill them. Tossed with fresh Italian Parsley, garlic and olive oil. Serve with fresh bread and it's an amazing appetizer.
Italian Zucchini Yachts! step by step
- "Baste" your zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tbs of the Italian seasoning and set aside on a baking sheet..
- In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft..
- Add the cooked rice,green pepper and tomato paste, mix/ cook for 2 min..
- Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese, and bake in a 375°F oven for 30-35min. enjoy!!!.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook until tender. These Italian Zucchini Fritters are delightfully crispy and packed full of flavor! A recipe for zucchini, dried the Italian way and sauteed with olive oil, chile and mint. The annual Overrunning of the Squash has arrived.