Beef Yakhni Pulao. Here is your step by step guide to the perfect Beef yakhni Pulao. Find Recipe in Urdu and English #HappyCookingToYou Beef Yakhni Pulao Recipe in English. Beef Yakhni Pulao is regarded as one of the most popular recipe of Pakistani cuisine.
On Eid-ul-Adha Pakistani people love to make it with fresh meat and it tastes really good when cooked with fresh meat. Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe is a special Pakistani rice pilaf that is made with beef, stock, and rice with garam masala. It is comfort food at best, and is delicious served with a side of raita and kachumber. You can cook Beef Yakhni Pulao using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Yakhni Pulao
- It’s of For beef stock list 1 :.
- It’s 500-550 gm of Beef with bones.
- You need 4-5 of medium garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece whole ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 of gonion.
- Prepare of List 2:.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3-4 of green chilies.
- It’s 250 gm of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need of List 3 :.
- It’s 1 tsp of caraway seeds (kala zeera).
- You need 1 of small cinnamon stick (darchini).
- Prepare 5-6 of small cardamom (choti ilaichi).
- You need 8-9 of whole black.
- You need 5-6 Cloves of (long).
Here is your step by step guide to the perfect Beef yakhni Pulao. Find Recipe in Urdu and English #HappyCookingToYou. Yakhni Pulao recipe by Shireen Anwar. Yakhni Pulao is a juicy, salty, rice and meat dish.
Beef Yakhni Pulao step by step
- Soaked rice for 1 hr.
- Cut onion garlic ginger n green chillies..add 2 glasses of water and give it 15 minutes pressure…. if you are cooking it in normal pan add 3 glass water and cook until meat is nicely tender..
- Take a strainer, strain cooked beef in it, separate beef and stock..
- Shake beef pieces so that there is no fennel seeds and coriander in it..
- Take a big pan and add 1/4 oil.add onion sliced n fry till golden brown. set a side. Now in same oil add all list 3 whole garam masala. stir for 5 seconds. do not burn it..
- Add yogurt,chillies and salt. Add 4 cups of beef stock we separate before…if its less than 4 cups use water, let it boil. and use same cup for measuring stock which you use for measuring rice..
- Add soaked rice. and cook it on high heat until all water evaporates. and try not to stir it too much because then your rice will break. Now its ready to dish out..
Cooked in several natural herbs and spices (i.e Because beef gives Yakhni Pulao its real taste and aroma however it is also cooked with mutton and. Note.yakhni pulao recipe. it includes recipes like, chana pulav, rajma pulao, capsicum pulao, kashmiri pulav, coriander pulao, mint rice, vegetable pulao and tawa pulao recipe. in addition do visit my other. Food Fusion is making Beef Yakhni Pulao. Here is your step by step guide to the perfect Beef yakhni Pulao. Beef yakhni pulao ki recipe in urdu/hindi.