Tuscan House Italian Pasta Salad.
You can cook Tuscan House Italian Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan House Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of penne rigate pasta.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 10 of green olives give or take.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 10 of sliced banana peppers give or take.
- It’s 1 packages of sliced salami.
- It’s 1 packages of mini pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1 packages of pepper jack cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of bottles of house tuscan italian dressing.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes sliced.
Tuscan House Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to boil until soft but firm. Rinse with cold water until cool..
- Cut green pepper in small bite size pieces.
- Cut red onion in bite size pieces.
- Slice olives both black and green.
- Slice banana peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- Cube the salami, pepper jack cheese, and leave mini pepperoni the way they are..
- Combine all ingredients and add the dressing and stir. Refrigerate 2 hours or over night..