Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan. This bok choy and mushroom vegetable stir-fry recipe are both vegetarian and vegan. If you need it to be gluten-free as well, check the ingredients Vegetable stir-fries are a quick and easy vegetarian and vegan dinner idea that most people enjoy (with or without tofu), and so they really should be a. Super fast, super simply, yet super tasty.
When I have no idea how to cook an unfamiliar veggie, I usually roast it or stir-fry it. Choy sum was no exception to this rule. With two full bunches, I had the chance to experiment a little. You can have Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan
- It’s 2 bunches of choy sum.
- Prepare 200 gr of button mushroom.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red long chili (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Home » Recipes » Spicy King Oyster Mushroom Stir-fry (Vegan!) It goes great with a bowl of steamed rice, and maybe an additional dish of leafy greens (like our stir-fried baby bok choy) for a full meal! This stir fry recipe with mushrooms is an easy veggie stir fry recipe with a vegan stir fry sauce for a quick dinner. Check out our vegan stir fry recipe with exotic mushrooms, crunchy carrots and pak choi. Vegan Asparagus, Mushroom and Tofu Stir- fry!
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan instructions
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms..
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins..
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins)..
Quickly seared, on high heat for a short amount of time. Try an Asian-style sautéed vegetable stir-fry, sized for a crowd. It uses oyster mushrooms which is identified as a low-FODMAP item. Bok choy means "white vegetable" and it comes in several varieties. This recipe was developed for large heads of bok choy shaped like romaine lettuces, with.