Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs.
You can have Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of Meatballs – Beef, Turkey.
- You need 32 oz of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Spaghetti Or Pasta Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley or Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
Easy Crock Pot Italian Meatballs step by step
- Combine meatballs, your favorite blend of pasta sauce & Italian seasoning to taste inside of Crock Pot. Stir occasionally. Low cook 8-10 hours or High cook 6-8 hours. Check to make sure meatballs are completely cooked before serving..
- Bring water to a boil with a splash of olive oil & Parsley or Basil in it. Cook spaghetti noodles or any other pasta until desired texture..
- Add a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Homemade garlic or French bread compliments the meal very well..