Vickys Sweet Potato Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF. Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes for dinner recipes for desserts easy recipe recipes for lunch all recipes recipes for breakfast. These paleo and vegan blueberry crumb bars are gooey sweet and totally addicting! For the mashed sweet potatoes: Cover the sweet potatoes with cold water in a medium saucepan and simmer over medium heat For the crumble: Combine the flour, brown sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
Cool Whip Desserts Delicious Desserts Dessert Recipes Yummy Treats Sweet Treats Vanilla Cookies Vanilla Fruit Holiday Recipes Christmas Recipes. Great recipe for Vickys Sticky Ginger Cake (like the McVities Jamaican Ginger Cake). A fond childhood memory is going to my grannies house after school and getting a slice of ginger cake, thickly spread with butter to eat as I went on my way home. You can have Vickys Sweet Potato Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Sweet Potato Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 900 grams of sweet potato (around 4 large).
- It’s 113 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice mix from my recipe list.
- It’s 200 grams of marshmallows*.
- You need of Crumble Topping.
- You need 120 grams of plain or gluten-free flour.
- Prepare 55 grams of sunflower spread / butter, cubed.
- Prepare 40 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 50 grams of chopped pecans (optional).
Caramelized Sweet Potato and Kale Fried Wild Rice. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF EF SF Mini Meatloaf Meatballs, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Valentine Chocolate Shortbread Hearts, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Sweet Chilli Chicken & Noodles. Table for Two by Julie Wampler SWEET from Table for Two. Easy Baked Homemade Chicken Nuggets–GF & Egg free options
Vickys Sweet Potato Crumble, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Peel the sweet potato and slice into even size discs. Boil for 20 minutes or so until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Put the butter and flour in a bowl and rub it together with your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs. Mix the sugar in and the pecans if using and it's ready. Set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and add in the sunflower spread, sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Mash together well to combine https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355489-vickys-pumpkin-pie-spice-mix.
- Stir in the marshmallows. *most store bought brands are free-from gluten, dairy and eggs but not vegan as they use either pork or beef gelatine but vegan mallows are widely available from health food shops and online.
- Spoon the mixture into the casserole dish, smoothing the top down.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping over evenly then bake for 35 – 45 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
These Crispy Vegan Potato Tacos with Jalapeño Cilantro Sauce are filled with beans, crispy potatoes, crunchy lettuce and the best sauce. Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my newly vegan friends said she'd missed pulled pork sandwiches during the Superbowl this year. I fix sweet potatoes in a casserole dish with delicious pecan crumble on top.