Home Ground Chicken Burgers. How to Make Ground Chicken Burgers. Grind chicken: Add cubed chicken in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles ground chicken. I'm so glad I shared my grandma's recipe!
This ground chicken burger recipe is juicy, moist, and flavorful! Ground chicken (chicken mince) doesn't always conjure up mouthwatering images, but this chicken burger is moist! Ground chicken can be your secret weapon to flavorful, yet lean burgers perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners. You can have Home Ground Chicken Burgers using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Home Ground Chicken Burgers
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts (~.
- It’s 4 slice of bacon (+/-).
- It’s 1 of seasoning of your choice to taste…. salt, pepper, garlic etc..
If a chicken burger could be ready for a party, then this is the one. Jalapeno, cilantro, garlic, and—let's not forget—tequila make for a flavor-bursting burger for when you're trying. This recipe for homemade ground chicken-chickpea burgers is bursting with quinoa, oat bran, chopped prunes, and a surprise ingredient: beets. This burger lends itself to lots of options and variety, all of which are delicious!
Home Ground Chicken Burgers instructions
- Cut breasts into 3-4 pieces each.
- Cut bacon into 3-4 pieces.
- Combine chicken, bacon and seasoning in bowl. Add to Vitamix in about 3-4 batches, not overloading motor. When done hand mix ground chicken to combine fat, chicken and seasoning evenly..
- Pat out into 3 equal patties..
- Cook in skillet over med/hi about 3-4 minutes each side to brown. Finish in 400°F oven for about 6-8 minutes if desired..
Even my beef-loving husband loved it and ate every last bite. How to make barbecue (BBQ) chicken burgers! Made with ground chicken patties and your favorite burger toppings, you'll want to give this sandwich recipe a. This post may contain affiliate links. When you're cooking chicken burgers it's essential that you're making sure they're fully cooked, no one wants raw chicken.