Italian Flatbread Sandwich.
You can cook Italian Flatbread Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Flatbread Sandwich
- Prepare 1 slice of Italian flatbread.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Classico traditional basil pesto.
- You need 4 slices of tomato.
- You need of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare of chopped basil.
Italian Flatbread Sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven with a foiled cooking sheet inside it to 450°F.
- Place baby spinach on top of Italian flatbread.
- Spread basil pesto on top.
- Slice tomato and place multiple slices on top.
- Slice as much mozzarella as desired and place on top.
- Place flatbread directly on the preheated cooking sheet to ensure crispness.
- Remove in about 10 minutes or when cheese has melted.
- Add chopped basil and pepper to finish.