Healthy Baked Oatmeal. Watch how to make the best baked oatmeal in this short recipe video! Baked oatmeal is a healthy breakfast you can make once and enjoy all week. The tastiest little baked oatmeal cups you ever did see.
This Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe is easy to make for breakfast and it's delicious! You'll love this baked oatmeal casserole made with old fashioned rolled oats, almond butter and dark chocolate. You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast! You can cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- You need 2 of bananas mashed.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Have you guys made baked oatmeal before? These Healthy Baked Oatmeal Cups are naturally sweetened with bananas and are loaded with oats, all natural peanut butter, almond milk, and a handful of dark chocolate chips! Baked oatmeal is the queen of make-ahead, easy-to-adapt breakfasts. Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home.
Healthy Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
Baked Oatmeal Variations and Tips: You can make this with any combination of nuts and fruit you like, the possibilities are endless! But I really loved biting into a sweet warm banana, it feels like I'm eating. These healthy baked oatmeal ideas will leave you full and focused for hours. Plus, they're perfect for when you're tired of porridge and want something new! Healthy baked oatmeal bars are naturally-sweetened and maple flavored for a delicious and filling breakfast recipe.