Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 140 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fast acting yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 120 ml of warmed light coconut milk plus extra for glazing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
Vickys Breadsticks, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Grease a large baking sheet. Make a large freezer or food bag into a piping bag by cutting half an inch off of one bottom corner.
- In the bowl of your food mixer, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, xanthan gum, onion and garlic powders & salt.
- Add the milk, oil, and vinegar and beat together on a medium speed for 1 minute. Add the dough to the plastic bag, pressing it into the cut corner and twisting the bag closed behind it.
- Squeeze the dough onto the baking sheet in 6 inch long ropes. You should get 12 from these quantities. Brush the tops with a little extra milk. Place the baking sheet into a cold oven and set the temperature to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F. Begin timing when the oven is turned on and bake about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Best served warm straightaway.