Italian Sausage Pita. Want to try something new and Awesome! This may be the recipe you have been looking for. A must for any Italian Sausage lover./ — Music by.
These zesty, hearty Italian sausage recipes will make you mangia. At the start of each week, my family is already looking forward to our traditional weekend breakfasts. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for The Pita Pit Sausage Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Sausage Scramble Italian Sausage Pita from The. You can cook Italian Sausage Pita using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Pita
- Prepare 2-3 of Italian or large breakfast sausage or bratwurst.
- It’s 1 handful of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt blend.
- It’s of sautéed veggies.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of hummus or mayo.
Blending Italian sausage and beef together gives it a slightly spicier, more interesting flavor and a richer Italian sausage pasta is often made with red sauce, but this creamy baked ziti makes a nice. In North America, Italian sausage (salsiccia [salˈsittʃa] in Italian) most often refers to a style of pork sausage. The sausage is often noted for being seasoned with fennel as the primary seasoning. In Italy, however, a wide variety of sausages are made.
Italian Sausage Pita step by step
- Take a fresh piece of pita bread and place it on a microwave safe dish. Spread hummus or mayo over the top and add your cheese evenly. Sprinkle on seasoning salt blend if needed..
- Take your pre cooked Italian sausages and slice them in half without cutting all the way through so you can fold them over with it staying together. Add overtop of the cheese/mayo/pita..
- Place sautéed veggies (recipes in my profile) overtop of the sausages. The whole pita can be microwaved for 1 minute and 30 seconds or cooked in a microwave oven for a crisper pita bread..
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Maybe the most underrated protein ever. Looking to spice up your pizza toppings? Italian sausage can deliver the extra kick you're looking for. A recipe for spicy Italian sausage.