Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs. Nothing says Jersey Mike's more than our Original Italian. Provolone,salami, pepperoni and raised without antibiotics ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo. Our Spicy Italian sandwich is a combo of pepperoni and Genoa salami.
Deli meat and provolone cheese are piled high in these thick and flavorful spicy Italian sub Every Friday night you would find me at Sub Galley, stuffing my face with spicy Italian Subs. The subs were extraordinary, but the experience as a whole. – Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs – Philly cheesesteak crescent roll – Loaded Potato Soup – Warm Buttered Lobster Rolls – Crock pot cheesy bake potato soup – Quick Sandwich – Mediterranean Broccoli Sandwich – Corn breaded bologna sandwich – Eggless Peanut Butter and Jelly Whole Wheat Bread. It's also Jersey Shore before there was Jersey Shore. You can cook Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs
- Prepare as needed of 6" Long Oversized Super Thick Fresh Baguette Bun Slices [lightly plain toasted].
- You need to taste of Fresh Deli Smoked Ham -Thin Slices [chilled].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Deli Genda Salami- Thin Slices [chilled].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Deli Pepperoni -Thin Slices [chilled].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Deli Smoked Turkey – Thin Sliced [chilled].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Deli Asiago Cheese- Thin Slices [chilled].
- You need as needed of Firm Deli Kalmato Olives [chilled – fine chopped].
- It’s as needed of EX LG Peperoncini Peppers [left whole – chilled].
- You need as needed of Fresh Bell Pepper Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Red Onion Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- You need as needed of Shreaded Lettuce [chilled – must be shreaded].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Firm Tomato Slices [chilled].
- You need as needed of Italian Seasoning [for garnish].
- You need to taste of Red Pepper Flakes [for garnish].
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise [chilled].
- Prepare to taste of Deli Mustard [chilled].
- Prepare to taste of LG Firm Dill Pickle Spears [claussens brand is best – always found in the refrigerated section of your local market].
- It’s as needed of Greek Or Zesty Italian Dressing [greek is best but Kraft puts out a great one – chilled & shaken].
- It’s of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Chips.
- You need of Ice Cold Beer.
The Original Italian Sub is served in a traditional fashion with provolone, ham, prosciuttini (black pepper ham usually found in Italian delis), cappucuolo. Make it yourself with this fully loaded recipe, including tips for keeping it fresh and how to mix and match ingredients. Everyone loves a fully-loaded Italian sub packed full of Italian meats, salty cheeses, fresh veggies, and flavorful dressings. So why not try to make one.
Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs instructions
- Slightly plain toast your bread in the oven at 350° for 5 minutes or, less. You'll definitely want them slightly toasty with the addition of your chilly Greek or Italian dressings to be added later. Pile your warmed sub bread with chilly meats, cheeses and vegetables any way you desire. Top with chilled shreadded lettuce, tomatoes, pickle spears, peppers, Italian Seasoning and be sure to drizzle subs with a chilled zesty dressing on top. Also, serve with ice cold beer in thick iced cold mugs. That's it! Easy peasy! Enjoy your Summer!.
You can get creative with the toppings as well, but tomatoes, thinly sliced onion, shredded lettuce, and sliced pepperoncini are a Beyond produce, it is important to add seasonings to your sub if you are looking to replicate that classic taste. A sprinkling of oregano, salt, and pepper is. We tried the "Spicy Italian", which had pepperoni, salami, and provolone cheese on their Italian white bread. The bread was pretty good, soft but still retaining a slight chew to it. And for some reason, Jersey Mike's is an expert at perfectly shredding lettuce for a sub. Spicy Italian Stuffed Subs When carbs and spicy Italian sausage love eachother very much, they make this.