Healthy Peanut Butter Cups. These healthy peanut butter cups are nutritious, delicious and made with good-for-you ingredients. All you need are a few simple ingredients including all-natural peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and Himalayan sea salt! See how to make the healthy peanut butter CUPS: If you make this recipe, be sure to tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram or leave a comment and rate the Make the peanut butter cup filling: Add peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour to a medium bowl and mix until smooth, place ½.
Hi, my name is Brittany and I'm obsessed with the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I'm honestly shocked every time I meet someone who doesn't feel. Peanut butter cups, just like Reese's Pieces but healthier (and vegan!) So tasty! You can cook Healthy Peanut Butter Cups using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- It’s 3.5 oz of dark chocolate bar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coconut flour.
Recipe below. ➨ Thumbs up? 🙂 ➨ SUBSCRIBE as I make new videos every. The resulting peanut butter cups are not only lower in sugar and free of highly-processed ingredients, they also taste better than the originals, if I do say so myself! It has the same type of healthy fat that will help solidify the peanut butter middles! Directions: To get started, melt the dark chocolate chips.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cups instructions
- Line mini muffin pan with 8 liners.
- Melt half chocolate in microwave. Place evenly in liners approximately 1 tsp. Spread chocolate up sides of liner.
- Freeze for a few minutes..
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut flour until smooth..
- Place 1/2 tbsp on top of each cup..
- Freeze while melting remaining chocolate..
- Spoon 1 tsp on top of peanut butter covering all..
- Freeze for 5 to 10 minutes until solid. Store in freezer or refrigerator..
Ingredients in homemade healthy peanut butter cups: Medjool dates. Peanut butter – make sure you get the all natural, needs to be stirred, runny, just nuts variety. Roasted salted peanuts – these add a GREAT much needed crunch to these healthy date peanut butter cups. Make these Homemade Healthy Peanut Butter Cups. They are Gluten Free and Vegan.