Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars. My homemade peanut butter protein bars literally taste like a peanut butter cup, minus all the unhealthy and processed ingredients. Unlike many storebought protein bars, these don't taste artificial. A fudgy protein-rich peanut butter center covered in a healthy chocolate coating- It's like eating dessert, minus the guilt!
Is Peanut Butter a low carb food? All natural peanut butter is indeed a low carb food. It is high in healthy fats, has moderates amount of protein and has a relatively high amount of fiber. You can cook Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- It’s 1 tbs of ground flax seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nondairy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbs of powdered sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder or any vegan protein powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of cacao nibs.
Not only is peanut butter low carb, it is also suitable for a ketogenic diet. I especially like to use cashew butter in this version. The ketogenic diet is low in carbs, high in fat and moderate in protein. Perfect for office snacks, quick breakfast bars or as an alternative to granola bars or protein bars.
Vegan Keto Peanut Butter Protein Bars step by step
- Line a9 by 5 “ pan with parchment paper. In a bowl whisk together the flax seeds and non dairy milk, sweetener..
- Add peanut butter and protein powder until thickened..
- Press the dough into lines pan and sprinkle with cacao nibs in the top. Gently press the bibs into the dough so they stick.refrigerate for an hour or so. Until firmed. I kept in the freezer 45 mints – 1 hour, iAnd slice to serve..
- You will have 5-6 bars(my daughter already eat when I arrives home).
PLANT BASED FATS AND PROTEINS: Stay full and feel lighter with healthy plant based fats from coconut, cocoa butter, almonds, and vegan pea protein. No animal collagen, dairy, egg whites or whey protein in these delicious keto bars. Melt the peanut butter and vegan butter together in a saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and stir. REFRIGERATED Keto Protein Bar – Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Creamy homemade peanut butter and custom chocolate chips swirled into a delectable cookie dough batter.