Italian Hoagie Dip. ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices. With summer right around the corner, you're going to need a great dish to take. Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the same delicious flavors as everyone's favorite sandwich – but served as a dip!
Italian Herb French Dip with Red Wine & Provolone CheeseWildflour's Cottage Kitchen. You need to stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe! This Italian Hoagie Dip is my all-time favorite easy dip recipe. 🔽 🔽 CLICK FOR RECIPE LINK AND. You can have Italian Hoagie Dip using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Hoagie Dip
- It’s 1/4 lb. of prosciutto, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of hard salami, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of capicola (or other ham), chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of pepperoni, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of provolone cheese, chopped.
- It’s 1 of ripe tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot pepper hoagie spread, or a few pepperoncini, sliced.
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of round bread, any kind.
Be the first to review this recipe. If you are making this more than a few hours in advance do not add until closer to when you will be eating the dip (will be too soggy). What if you took an epic party sub and transformed it into a bold, chunky dip? That is essentially what we've done here, melding classic Italian hoagie ingredients into a game-day-ready snack you'll want.
Italian Hoagie Dip instructions
- Chop all lunchmeat and cheese into small bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomato and onion and add to the mixing bowl..
- Shred the lettuce and add to the bowl..
- Add the hoagie spread or sliced pepperoncini and mix well..
- Gradually add in the dried oregano and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and olive oil until creamy and add it to the ingredients and mix well..
- Cut out the center of the round bread to form a bowl and fill with the dip. Break up the excess pieces of bread and place around the bread bowl for dipping..
How to make Italian Hoagie Dip Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe All your favorite sub sandwich fixings in a delicious and easy to eat dip. Italian Hoagie Dip – not quite what my sister had made years ago, but appears close.mental note. Hoagie Dip tastes just like a sub sandwich from Subway but in dip form. To me it tasted just like an Italian sandwich at Subway so I knew John would love it too.