Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe. Crispy, delicious and healthy oats dosa for a quick Breakfast, brunch or dinner. These crisp oats dosas are best served hot with chutney or potato masala. They tend to turn softer upon cooling.
Love this recipe so much that it has become a regular breakfast item atleast once a. This two-ingredient oats dosa recipe is a variation of South Indian dosa, and it makes a healthy and nutritious start for your day. Since this oats dosa is super healthy, you could eat this all year round without worrying about any extra calories. You can cook Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe
- It’s 3/4 cup of quick cooking oats / any plain oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of bombay rava / semolina / sooji.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour curd, whisked.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger, grated.
- You need 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare Few of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need As required of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
I've been experimenting with this oats dosa recipe for a. Oats dosa is healthy, instant and also delicious. No grinding, no fermenting, instead of oats porridge, try this instant oats dosa for a change. We all know that oats is a very healthy and nutritious food.
Oats Dosa -Oats dosa is healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe step by step
- Grind quick cooking oats in a mixer grinder until smooth powder texture. add powdered oats, rava, rice flour in a large bowl. also add cumin seeds and salt. Mix all the ingredients. Add sour curd/yoghurt and one cup of water. mix it well and make sure there are no lumps formed. slowly, add more cup of water and give a proper mix. add onion, ginger, chillies, pepper and coriander. mix it properly. add more water to adjust the consistency of the batter..
- It should be watery else the dosa will not be crisp. keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes. heat the tava or non-stick pan and spread 1 or 2 tsp oil. if using non-stick pan then no need to spread oil. with a ladle pour the batter from the edges towards the center. sprinkle ½ or 1 tsp of oil from the top. let the base becomes golden or crisp. no need to cook the other side as the dosa is thin..
- Remove the dosa from the pan. prepare all the dosas this way. serve the oats dosa hot with coconut chutney/dal oats dosa has to be served immediately, otherwise they become dry once they become cold..
Oats Dosa recipe a healthy and nutritious option for breakfast or snack. Also no need for fermenting over-night or soaking lentils or grams. We always make this dosa regularly as it's less time consuming. This fantastic nutritious packed Dosa made with majority Oats and lesser Rice is a perfect start (breakfast) or end (dinner) for the day. Oats are known to be high fiber and great for folks who have cholesterol issues.