Italian Chicken Crack. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my. How to Freeze Crock pot Italian chicken? You can also freeze this Crock Pot Italian Chicken!
This Crockpot Chicken with Italian Dressing is the perfect go-to meal for busy nights! It's that time of year that our gardens are growing and the produce is fresh at the markets, so time for the zucchini and squash recipes! This slow cooker dinner cooks for two hours on high, or four to five hours on low heat, making it Crock-Pot Chicken. You can cook Italian Chicken Crack using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken Crack
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- You need 35 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
This Crockpot Italian Chicken is one of my family favorites. Everything is thrown in the slow cooker for an easy, creamy, tasty dinner! Check out this easy Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe for Italian Chicken with a creamy mushroom sauce! Each low calorie serving is delicious, flavorful and incredibly satisfying.
Italian Chicken Crack step by step
- Place chicken breasts at the bottom of your slow cooker. Season with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl mix chicken broth, basil, tomato paste & italian seasoning. Stir well til smooth, then pour bowl mixture over the chix breasts in the slow cooker..
- Add olives & pepperonis & cook on high for 3 hrs or low for 6 hrs..
- When done shred chicken breasts & move around so as to get the chicken saturated in the sauce. Serve on a bun or enjoy just like that!.
Crock Pot Lemon Italian Chicken with CapersReal Housemoms. Crock-Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Over PastaTandy's Quick Meals. The best part about making chili in a crock pot is that you don't have to worry about Add the tomato paste, chicken broth, and balsamic vinegar. Give everything a gentle stir to. Chicken Diabetic Friendly Mains Pasta Slow Cooker.