Vegan Chocolate Cake. This really is the best chocolate cake ever, vegan or otherwise. A simple vegan chocolate cake, made with basic ingredients and perfect for any occasion. Four years ago this month, John and I were just kids planning our wedding.
This easy to make gluten free chocolate cake might become your new favorite dessert because it's fudgy, moist, rich, and so chocolaty! While the cakes cool prepare the frosting. Add vegan butter, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. You can have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 280 g of flour.
- It’s 75 g of Nesquik.
- It’s 1 packet of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 200 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 350 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- It’s 1 of strong expresso.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
I'm super happy to say that this post for The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake is sponsored by World Kitchen, who I love for their affordable, non-stick baking pans. The very best chocolate cake (the second) that just so happens to be vegan. This recipe is eggless and dairy-free, making it a great recipe pantry staple. Last video for Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Vegan Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).
This BEST vegan chocolate cake recipe is quick and easy with no unusual ingredients. Hundreds of readers have loved this moist fluffy vegan chocolate cake. An incredibly addicting and moist vegan chocolate cake made with heart-healthy avocado. It's fudgy, rich, and topped with a delicious vegan chocolate ganache. Perfect for a birthday or anything you're.