[The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients. Learn in very few steps, the easy trending Dalgona coffee and super delicious in taste. For more easy and yummy recipes Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. Hey guys welcome back to another video!
But is it really as easy to make as it looks? So here is your very own tik tok. Try this rich and frothy Thai tea trending on Tik Tok! You can have [The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sweetener (Chef's Note: You can freely use sugar if you would want to.).
- You need 2 tablespoons of hot water.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of milk or vegetable drink.
The needed ingredients are Thai tea, sugar, instant coffee and water. The Whipped/Fluffy/Thick/Dalgona (whatever you wanna call it) coffee! This is honestly one of the best iced coffee i've ever had! it looks so cute, it's so easy & so cheap! So you should definitely try it! comment down below your favorite tiktok trend! 💞.
[The New TikTok Craze] The Dalgona Coffee: With Only 3 Ingredients instructions
- Mix the water, coffee, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl with a hand whisk at high speed..
- Stir for 2 minutes..
- As soon as it becomes foamy, taste it and add sugar/sweetener to taste. Pour milk into a tall glass and spoon the coffee over it. (Chef's Note: You can drop some ice cubes into it to make it icing.).
It only requires three ingredients. #dalognacoff. Dalgona Coffee Without Mixer At Home Dalgona coffee is a drink that has gone viral on social media platforms such as TikTok, YouTube and Instagram The drink was dubbed "dalgona coffee" by South Korean actor Jung Il-woo after he tried the drink in Macau and likened it to "dalgona", a Korean street snack made with sugar and baking soda. Originating in South Korea, Dalgona coffee is made from just three ingredients — instant coffee, sugar, and water. Combine equal parts of each ingredient in a Video tutorials have been popping up across YouTube and TikTok.