Quick healthy tasty poha. Poha Recipe/quick, tasty and healthy breakfast. Quick to make: Anyone can make this recipe, as it is very easy and quick dish to make at home. Now, I understand that most people cannot make a tasty breakfast of Poha while getting ready for Poha: A healthy breakfast.
Opt for beaten rice made from brown rice for an extra health boost. Good for diabetics: Poha is considered to be a great meal option for diabetics as it promotes slow release of sugar into the bloodstream. Red poha is slightly coarser in texture as compared to white poha. You can cook Quick healthy tasty poha using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick healthy tasty poha
- It’s 100 gm of Poha.
- You need 50 gm of Peanuts.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- It’s 4-5 of Bulb onion.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Haldi.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red chilli.
- You need 1 spoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
Poha is a word derived from Maharashtra for flattened The combination of onion and poha make this an extremely tasty breakfast dish. Apart from the conventional south Indian breakfast of idlis, dosas. Place the poha in a colander and rinse it well under running water. Stir the poha gently by using your fingers while rinsing; otherwise it will become mushy at the time of cooking.
Quick healthy tasty poha instructions
- Wash poha in fresh water..
- Heat the pan and add oil to it when it gets heated add onion to it with green chilli and peanuts saute them..
- After that add poha to it. now add lemon juice and all the masala that is first salt then red chilli,haldi.Mix them properly..
- After that just add few bulb onion to garnish it and your poha recipe is ready to serve..
We can add more veggies like beans, capsicum etc. If you choose healthy, whole-food options with a lot of protein and nutrients, snacks can be integral to weight loss. Some can even help keep you full throughout the day and limit your cravings for unhealthy foods. Poha makes a convenient and nourishing breakfast option. Replace potatoes with sweet corn to give your poha a new twist and top with a range of crunchy and colourful toppings.